Media Advisers Asia workshops include presentation and discussion in a classroom setting of information that is vital to successful interactions with the media.
Understanding The News Media
We are all news consumers, but not many outside the news business understand how journalists really work and what drives the news media. Knowing who you are talking to and what they want will help you communicate more effectively.
- How reporters and news organizations work
- What to expect from reporters & what they expect from you
- The 3 most dangerous habits of journalists and how to handle them
- How to help reporters carry your message for you
- How to reach out to the media and get good coverage